Data cluster unreachable

I'm trying to get all of the data clusters for the achievement, but there was a TK one that I threw into the wall, and it got stuck in there. Any ideas on how to get it or how to get it out?

2014-09-27_00001.jpg

2014-09-27_00002.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that in the area where the clusters on the platform are in the sky? I'm almost certain that it is in the same spot or just off a bit.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that in the area where the clusters on the platform are in the sky? I'm almost certain that it is in the same spot or just off a bit.
There are some clusters--including a TK ball--at some platforms around where Safeword is supposed to be. But it's a bit north of where they're at on the map

I don't see anything in the gamesave code that would indicate that we save locations for collectibles. The tricky part here is that the TK orb is a script mover and not a collectible. It is tied to a collectible and will essentially spawn one when broken. I don't see anything specifically saving script mover positions, but I'm not overly familiar with the system.

I accidentally launched one in the air and it never came back. Then I went to do the activity around there that I didnt get gold on. I went back to the spot and the ball was gone and the cluster was just floating there. So I don't think it saves the location

Back