Clothing decal questions (tubetop)

##Hope this is the proper forum for this as it is a 'MiP' so to speak.

Just started messing around with SR4 after a long time in modding TES, Fallout and FC series and it's not all that different but do have a simple question that hopefully one of you might be able to point me in the right direction. Well, actually two.

First, I took on a little retexture to just get the feel for the package handling and am a wee bit stumped. How are the 'decals' on clothing handed? Like the hearts on the bras and what have you. For example the tubetop I'm making out of the wife beater (which has probably been done already) has the oriental symbol on it which I would like to remove and replace with something different.

SaintsRowIV%202014-04-12%2015-42-09-45.jpg

Lastly, is it possible to add in our own models yet, if so link please? If not, any chances of it happening? Got a few things I'd lie to throw in one being a dragon, simply replace the model/textures being used in one of the crafts, alter the 'surfing' scripting then maybe some bone animations and good to go I would assume.

Release B of the SDK is supposed to be able to allow modding of character and clothing. I suspect that you won't be able to replace any models until the SDK Part B is finally released by Volition.

Back