If I want to use these 2 mods how do I do it?

I wanna use the realism mod, but I also want a mod that lets me listen to radio in tank or even on foot, how can I get these 2 to work together?

This is the realism mod I wanna use, ( http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/realism-mod.731/ ) how would I get a always able to use radio mod to work with it? I tried the one from GoS, but I think i copied over too many files because sr3 would refuse to load the title screen. Thanks all.

Well, one way you could "merge" the two files is if you had a program that identifies which parts have changed in each file. Then all you would have to do is add the additional code from one of the mod files into the other through notepad. Search "WINmerge" on Google or some other search site; I use it and it is a very good program for determining changes in files (especially how I use it to find the changes made between modded files and the originals).

This is a recycled response but still is valid. If you just want to add the "always able to use radio mod", if you know which file it came from, you can use the above mentioned program (WINmerge) to locate the differences in the files (the modded one and the original) and then you could determine which line is changed and then just make the same change to the file you want that "radio mod" part in.

As TruBlu said, WinMerge is useful, but if you're merging .xtbl mods, get Notepad++ with the compare plugin - you can see the differences in two xtbl files and copy the changes you want in one mod into the other, or vice versa.

Back