Bridges always up fix ?

I saw a new thread (now locked) on Volitions web site where
it was stated by a poster there that
the bridge issue with bridges always being up has now been fixed.

They said, all you had to do now is do the stunt jumps for all the bridges and then
they will be down.
This seemed to be confirmed by another poster but the discussion was squashed by
Volition for unknown reasons.

However I'm wondering if perhaps this 'fix' requires the purchase of the latest DLC, ganstas
in space, in order for this to work.

Reason I ask, I do not have any of the DLC purchased other than some minor DLC pre Genki stuff.
I've jumped every damn bridge that was up, and more than once (current save and character)
I no longer see 'stunt jump ' pop up when jumping tthe bridges again and again, though miy
stunt jump total is no where near completed.
I tried exiting and loading the save game again after making sure no more stunts were
being awarded on all the raised bridges, and they are still up.

So, can anyone here on these boards confirm that this fix is now in the game?
Also, if so, any ideas why the fix is not working for me? Am I missing something?
And lastly, maybe a way to mod around this for people like me who the 'fix' (alleged) isn't working that want the damn bridges down.

Current save I did the last mission and can only do the last one over and over (not counting
the replay mod missions availble). Stag is now gone. Only thing left I could do this current
save is redo the last mission and instead pick 'Save Shaundi' rather than the option of killing
the Green Jerk.
Daedulus is gone. That is a wrap, I think.

What I can say on the subject is that the first mission in GiS indeed does lower the bridges, but only around the central island (i.e. zombies are still under lockdown).
Now, the funny thing is, replaying the missions through the "official" GiS replay function seems to force the central bridges to remain lowered - I am fairly certain that after completing GiS for the first time, all the bridges were drawn again. If so, then it may be an unintentional botch on Volition's side, hence threads over at the official forums being locked etc.

Note that I did the first run on vanilla, and replayed GiS with Gentlemen installed, so I cannot say for sure what affected what on replay.

Ah, hmm, well until they figure out which way is up, I'll just lock my wallet access for now and nto get the DLC!
I dont want them taking back a bug on me later.
Hah. Thanks for clearing this up, I think.

IN the meantime I'll just jump bridges.

Ah, hmm, well until they figure out which way is up, I'll just lock my wallet access for now and nto get the DLC!
I dont want them taking back a bug on me later.
Hah. Thanks for clearing this up, I think.

IN the meantime I'll just jump bridges.

None of that matters though. The mission replay mod will set the world permanently to whatever state you want; bridges up or down, zombies or not, STAG occupation or gone, etc.

How about zombies present, but all the other bridges down and no STAG presence? Could we attach that to either Gangstas in Space or Stag Film?

EDIT: I think this'll do it.

Attachments

• sr3_city.lua
    62.9 KB · Views: 858
i need the bridge to be down and stag doesnt occupy steelport anymore but zombie island still exist, i wanted to use DataSnake's sr3_city.lua but it might messes the sandbox+ and mission replay sr3_city.lua

i need the bridge to be down and stag doesnt occupy steelport anymore but zombie island still exist, i wanted to use DataSnake's sr3_city.lua but it might messes the sandbox+ and mission replay sr3_city.lua

You can toggle them in Sandbox+ already.

Back