What is the reason for the design decision to use Gat and Kinzie as the protagonists?

I'm sure they're aware of how people like to shape their characters. From the evidence so far, I would conclude that this is just a fun, little story with Gat and Kinzie. They aren't putting as many resources into creating it as they would need to for the full-sized games, hence even with lower sales it will still be worth doing. Worry about the next "main series" game when it's a little closer and we've heard one thing about it. That's my recipe for a happier gaming life, anyway.

The more I read about this game the more certain I get that I'm going to skip this one, although SR is one of my favourite game series. I've seen numerous times here on this forum that people have asked for a mod to play as NPCs. And this game basically gives you exactly that plus a whole game build around playing as an NPC. So I think there are people who very much like the idea. I was skeptical at first, then liked the idea because I thought I can play as my boss anyway afterwards. But since that's not the case and we don't get any kind of customization or additional content for SRIV I'm pretty disappointed now.:(

Erm.. Is there going to be any customization for Gat or Kenzie?.. I mean, one of best features of the SR series is the ability to change your characters appearance, to what extent can we mess around with em? Clothing? Body? Voice?

My theory is that there might be some basic clothing changes, like how Kinzie wears that angel outfit while Gat wears his basic outfit with the underworld powers flowing through his right arm and right leg, though nothing more. Though I believe the idea of going through the effects of "Image As Designed" might be too much for the other characters, as it contradicts the basic idea of customizing the boss with Kinzie and Get going through the same thing. If Gat and Kinzie ken be be customized to that degree, then it would seem as if all characters would have that ability to do so. So in short, I would believe that clothing is the only thing but nothing more. I would guess that increasing Gat into an obese winged man in hell and giving Kinzie a deep voice would be quite interesting if not strange.

Pretty good question though and my theory could be proven incorrect, should one of the "[V]" staff respond to your query.;)

My theory is that there might be some basic clothing changes, like how Kinzie wears that angel outfit while Gat wears his basic outfit with the underworld powers flowing through his right arm and right leg, though nothing more. Though I believe the idea of going through the effects of "Image As Designed" might be too much for the other characters, as it contradicts the basic idea of customizing the boss with Kinzie and Get going through the same thing. If Gat and Kinzie ken be be customized to that degree, then it would seem as if all characters would have that ability to do so. So in short, I would believe that clothing is the only thing but nothing more. I would guess that increasing Gat into an obese winged man in hell and giving Kinzie a deep voice would be quite interesting if not strange.

Pretty good question though and my theory could be proven incorrect, should one of the "[V]" staff respond to your query.;)

There is no customization at all in Gat out of Hell.

And what about weapons? The weapon name and its costume are displayed in the radial menu, does this mean there's going to be a single costume or more for each weapon?

Single costume for each weapon.

And what about weapons? The weapon name and its costume are displayed in the radial menu, does this mean there's going to be a single costume or more for each weapon?
I'm sure he included weapons when he said that the first time

Back