Enemy gangs return after 100%

I love sr2 and 3 for their gameplay with the enemy gangs, but once i own the city there are no more enemies to fight besides cops. I would like it if I could get a mod that has gangs respawn in their original areas, but still letting me get income and bonuses with me owning it.

Weeeeell, the save editor for SR3 can change the ownership of the territories back to the gangs. And it doesn't change the completion/ownership of the associated properties or activities, so that sounds perfect for you.

I have no answer for 2, though.

i have been playing with the editor, but i cant get any enemy gangs to spawn. I took a good drive around steelport and all i found were the usual cops. Am I doing something wrong? I both checked all and unchecked all boxes in the territory tab. Also i cant seem to enable angel for some reason.

To ensure you're using it correctly, are you able to make any changes?[/Q

I cannot seem to make ANY changes using the editor, but then again i may have installed it incorrectly. All i did was place the original download on my desktop, and then extract it and use the program inside the extracted file. From there I just clicked on load, and then went to territories and clicked/unclicked what i wanted to. Then i enabled masked angel just because hes better. Then i clicked save, save, and thats it. then loaded up my game and it didnt work

@TheUltimateGeekX
It may not be clear which save file you're editing. I suggest making a manual save in the game, sorting them by the most recently modified date, and choosing the latest one. _00 is usually the autosave, for the record, but the game won't re-load the file until you re-launch it. Any other save works to edit while the game is running.

@TheUltimateGeekX
It may not be clear which save file you're editing. I suggest making a manual save in the game, sorting them by the most recently modified date, and choosing the latest one. _00 is usually the autosave, for the record, but the game won't re-load the file until you re-launch it. Any other save works to edit while the game is running.

I cant seem to find the save files for saints row three, i have looked everywhere i could think of and even looked online, have a few suggestions?

Back