Saints Row 2 Tombstone Shotgun Model Remake

Tombstone_Shotgun_SRIV_Render_Title.png
...Jeez that title is mouthful

Okay, well the reason why this isn't already compiled is because, for some stupid reason, the compiler
won't work with this model. Actually it's just downright not working, cause when I tried compiling a
custom skin it didn't work.

Anyways, that's why that I kinda have to rely on you guys to get it into a
working model. Please, once you're done getting it compiled, post a download in the thread. It's already
agonizing to not see this masterpiece (in my eyes at least) in action. Those that actually know how to
expertly do 3D modelling, please see what you can do. Oh, and Volition, could you please fix the "Unable to find file ____.___!" glitch while your at it.

No use in creating a skin or model if the compiler is never gonna work.

Renders:

Tombstone_Shotgun_SRIV_Render.png

Tombstone_Shotgun_SRIV.png

Edit: 9-21-2014 --- So I have kept trying to get this to work, and so far, no luck. I'm going to post the second version up, and anyone is allowed to use it for their skins, it just may need a bit of fixing up. Probably with the uvw wrapping and the rigging.

Attachments

• Underslung_Tombstone_Shotgun_Model_02.7z
    4.1 MB · Views: 640
Last edited:
Seems like the converter didn't work with your model because of some loose vertices floating around the gun's handle. Moreover, the converter doesn't support multiple materials/UV-channels, so I created a new UV-map and baked all of your materials into one diffuse texture. Here's a screenshot of your shotgun ingame:
Fixed (2).jpg

Anyways, you can find the mod and all of the unconverted files in the archive below.

Attachments

• Tombstone_fix.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 458
Seems like the converter didn't work with your model because of some loose vertices floating around the gun's handle. Moreover, the converter doesn't support multiple materials/UV-channels, so I created a new UV-map and baked all of your materials into one diffuse texture. Here's a screenshot of your shotgun ingame:
View attachment 7708
Anyways, you can find the mod and all of the unconverted files in the archive below.
it looks great your very talented for a moder

View attachment 7708

Thank You! And good luck on your Saints Row 2 Model pack as well. I'm glad you were able to fix this.

Oh and as a question, when said model pack comes out, will it be compatible with this model?

Last edited:
Thank You! And good luck on your Saints Row 2 Model pack as well. I'm glad you were able to fix this.

Oh and as a question, when said model pack comes out, will it be compatible with this model?

I'm not going to release an entire model pack as of yet. I will try to make multiple individual models, though. In order to make them compatible with your model, you'd just have to run Thomas Jepp's "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe" in command prompt

Last edited:
I'm not going to release an entire model pack as of yet. I will try to make multiple individual models, though. In order to make them compatible with your model, you'd just have to run Thomas Jepp's "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe" in command prompt
Ah okay. Thanks!

View attachment 7708
And it has good form nice touch;)

View attachment 7708
Hey I am so sorry but can you please make a version that replaces the deacon 12 gauge and make it pump action? Idk if that's an easy fix or not, but it'd be really awesome. Thank you so much and great job to derekleet for the model!

Back