Can't find certain audio files

Alright so I've been sorting through and extracting audios files, and so far I've been able to find most of the files I want (such as cutscene, activity, radio, ambiance...) However there's these few audio files I'm unable find. It's basically where Shaundi or Troy are your homies, and when you run over or kill someone, they say something, or your character saying something while idle. It's also the audio during missions (not cutscenes) where you hear Gat talk about what happened the past years, Sunshine when he lifts up the voodoo doll, Shogo crying 'My Hair', and other misc things.

I looked through all the VPP_PC Files and extracted from all the XWB files that I could find. I've sorted through all the radio, cutscenes, and BM, BF, AF, etc. files but still unable to find them. Is it possible that I'm missing them, or are they in a completely different file such as the voice_pc file?

Thank you for your time and help,

~Fraggy

I'm assuming this thread was left without an answer for a reason, but I've been looking for these files for a couple of days now with no luck and I refuse to give up without concrete proof that they can't be extracted. Any help/info would be appreciated.

The solution has been found thanks to vinkumakkara on tumblr!
Basically the problem was that xactextract wasn't extracting all the .wav files from SR2_VOC_SP.xwb (assuming that's the program we all have been using).
The program, unxwb, did the trick and was able to get all the .wav files out.
Now here's another problem that others may come acrossed, the .wav files don't work in Windows Media Player (that's where I usually play my .wav files), which I'm guessing why xactextract didn't extract them? Because maybe the files may be corrupted.
However, they work just fine in VLC media player, so no worries there. :3

Back