Bios' Weapons of Gaming Mod

**please note that so far there is no download is this isn't too far into development yet. a download will come once more than the pool noodle has been added.**
Bios' Weapon of Gaming Mod will make use of the SDK by bringing the community a mod with multiple model edits.
for more detail on what is done and what will be included look at the following lists.
*IMPORTANT NEWS* my current work on this mod (reskinning the ratstick) has been corrupted. this has happened because I stored the completed files on a flash drive. I will be changing some of the plans.
Completed:
turning the cumia magnum into the spray can from gta san andreas, (with help from flow754)
Planned:
Stun gun becomes stilwater rubble,
Black hole gun becomes the portal gun from portal,
blunderbuss becomes ray gun from call of duty zombies,
The captain becomes vice 9 from saints row 2,
quickshot pistol becomes 44. magnum from fallout 3,
xenoblaster becomes memories of a saint,
guardsmen AR becomes the strangers rifle from destiny,
and much more in the future,
*UPDATE* I am currently working on replacing the quickshot pistol with a 44. magnum from fallout 3. I have had a lot of problems but may have fixed it. once it is textured too, I will release a test version with the pool noodle and 44. magnum.
*UPDATE*I have finished the spray can model with help from flow754 and I am waiting on permission from a deviantart user to see if I can use his falchion model but with sr4 compatible textures made by me. if he allows me to, he will be credited for creation of the model.
*UPDATE*I just noticed that the creator of the falchion model said people could use it in mods if they gave credit, he will be credited once I rig it and release a test version of the mod that will contain the spray can and the falchion.
*UPDATE*sorry about the constant updates today, I just needed to say I cannot do the falchion as I have permission to use the model but it is with a model of a character from the game it is from and it is also attached to the mesh.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it!

okay so I am working on replacing the quickshot pistol with a 44. magnum from fallout 3, problem is the mesh is on multiple parts and I keep getting a no mesh data to join error in blender when I attempt to join the mesh, for now I will go ahead and rig what I can so I can have a test version up.

Alright time for me to ask a question. How do i run two sdk mods together? I need to know to set up a test version since i am almost done rigging memories of a saint.

Alright time for me to ask a question. How do i run two sdk mods together? I need to know to set up a test version since i am almost done rigging memories of a saint.

0) Make sure the files inside your STR2s are named exactly like the original ones
1) Download Minimaul's SRIV tools
2) Move the mods in question into your Saints Row IV folder. (Only overwrite ASMs. If you're asked to overwrite STR2s, your mods probably aren't compatible)
3) Open cmd.exe
4) Type: cd "C:\YourSr4ToolsFolderHere"
5) Type: ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe
6) Wait until the program finishes updating your ASMs
7) Launch Saints Row IV

Hope this works for you!

0) Make sure the files inside your STR2s are named exactly like the original ones
1) Download Minimaul's SRIV tools
2) Move the mods in question into your Saints Row IV folder. (Only overwrite ASMs. If you're asked to overwrite STR2s, your mods probably aren't compatible)
3) Open cmd.exe
4) Type: cd "C:\YourSr4ToolsFolderHere"
5) Type: ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe
6) Wait until the program finishes updating your ASMs
7) Launch Saints Row IV

Hope this works for you!
thanks flow, i'll test it out once i've finished rigging memories of a saint.

hey guys, i'm just letting you know this mod may take a while as i considered maya and decided not to use it. instead i will be looking into a way to fully use these tools with blender. so this mod is frozen in development while i research.
**EDIT** i may have found a way to fix the export bug i keep getting with blender. if it works, the mods will continue work soon.
**EDIT 2** i am looking into a different program than blender to test this. if it works, i will revive the mod.

Last edited:
Back