[GotR] Bear machine gun

How to make Bear machine gun act like a vanilla one (i.e. no rockets)? Also, I'd like it to overheat. Doing Mayhem missions without overheating seems like cheating to me. :p

I'm assuming you mean with GotR. Copy weapons.xtbl from
..\optional_mod_stuff\modified\
to
..\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\

Edit the copied table, and replace the entire entry for <Name>sp_apc01</Name> with the entry from the vanilla weapons.xtbl to revert it back.

Or, just download this one attached.

I'm not sure how to add a cooldown. You may want to look at the Tornado entry in weapons.xtbl (it's called heli_fighter01 and is the very first one) which might have a clue how to approach it.

Attachments

• weapons.xtbl
    349.2 KB · Views: 471
Alright, thanks.
Does the armed Bulldog use the same exact weapon data?
Also, what's the best program to open .xtbl files? I use Notepad and the data is quite crowded.

Alright, thanks.
Does the armed Bulldog use the same exact weapon data?
Also, what's the best program to open .xtbl files? I use Notepad and the data is quite crowded.

I just use notepad as well. Same process with the Bulldog. Just copy paste the entry from the vanilla weapons table.

Bulldog seems to use exact weapon data as Bear.
However, Tornado machine gun doesn't overheat at all. Do you know what other vehicle weapon overheats?

Bulldog seems to use exact weapon data as Bear.
However, Tornado machine gun doesn't overheat at all. Do you know what other vehicle weapon overheats?

The minigun, maybe?

Alright, it doesn't seem to be much of an issue to me, actually.
However, how do I change Grizzly name, textures (those red lights on headlights...) and logo back to the vanilla Bear?
Same thing to original police car name and logo, also with Peacemaker SWAT van.

Last edited:
Bump, could really anyone do this? Please. :( Or at least tell me how to extract the original files.

Back