SR3 Save Editor C

55230 sounds right. If you've ever deleted a save, Steam's cloud storage will have restored the file. I don't know whether the game actually deletes the file in the first place. There's another file in there, which I remember has "dir" in its name, which contains a list of the saves that are in use, essentially.

So what you're going to need to do is save, either in a current slot or a new one, then go sort the save files by their modification timestamp. The newest one will be the one you just made. Autosave tends to be 00 but isn't always.

Thanks, as so it turns out I'm incompetent and probably missed a note about how I won't see the changes until the save is actually loaded.

I would change the money from something like 7462849 to 746555, but it wouldn't show up in the save menu until I actually looked at the money after I loaded the save.

Finally fixed the vehicle delivery problem too, I actually spent yesterday exploding my entire garage with no avail. Glad to finally be able to drive my own cars again.

Maybe for the Garage editor for moving arranging vehicles you can add a 2nd list on the right side that has something of the same affect as
4A5dZ.png

but for arranging them. I just found an image on Google that was close to what i was talking about.
So have your normal list on the left and add the cars to the right in the order you want to arrange them.

Was just a suggestion :D i read somewhere you were looking for diffrent ways to arrange the garage.

It doesn't work for 4, no. At least, I highly doubt it does. There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of demand for it, and I'm not really interested in it personally, so for now I'm not working on adding it.

Hey, I know there isn't much demand for this for SR4 but I for one would love to see it there. If you could make that it would be am amazing because I got some perks that I really hate like nitrous making other cars explode when crashing into them and not take curtain damage from things like fire because of completing all the gold medals on some activity. Thanks though even if it isn't possibly at the time.

Thank you very much for your hard work in creating this tool.

I was actually just about to request a mod to allow garage management in basically the same way as you've implemented it. I have a few bikes and cars that I use all the time, but I like collecting everything and the garage soon ends up looking terrible with cars, bikes, trucks etc. all over the place. This lets me tidy it up and do a whole lot more.

Thank you very much indeed.

On a side note to any Dev's who might stumble upon this thread, please, for the love of all things unholy, implement an ingame way to manage our garages in Saints Row 5. Some of us like to collect vehicles at our own pace and whenever we stumble upon them, but still want a garage that's not a complete eyesore.

Hello, I have a question about the save editor please.
If we chose to destroy the syndicate tower instead of keeping it, is there a way with the editor to get it back please ?

Back