Glitchy Skateboard (new Baseball bat skin)

This tiny little mod replaces the baseball bat and is heavily inspired by Kaubocks' and Panzerskank's epic Saints Row 2 Let's Play. Even though this is more like a personal test, I thought someone might like it.

*Updates*

-V2 released! For this update I added a third and final texture variant and changed the names and descriptions in Friendly Fire to something more fitting.

-V1.5 released! I was able to create another texture variant by doing some hacky stuff with the output files the FBX converter created - introducing the Ultor skin!

Installation:

Just drag and drop the 7 files into your Saints Row IV root folder.

Have fun.
Also, - FIRST :D

DefaultSkin (3).jpg

UltorSkin (3).jpg

SRModsSkin (2).jpg

Menu.jpg

Attachments

• GlitchySkateboard_2.0.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 950
Last edited:
Ok since nobody seems to be nice enough to when they downlod this to give a review on this mod I am going to review it I think its great wish that the sdk could allow new animations and all cuz then we can have a killer skateboard unique bat skin but this is cool.I would love sense we can currently replace models only and sense we do have that first person mod I would love to see if someone out there do some hd re texture guns or make the guns look more awesome. Maybe you can flow754 sense you seem to have this down by the looks of it I think I will be using this bat skin for a while to hit police and aliens with.Keep up the work :)

Ok since nobody seems to be nice enough to when they downlod this to give a review on this mod I am going to review it I think its great wish that the sdk could allow new animations and all cuz then we can have a killer skateboard unique bat skin but this is cool.I would love sense we can currently replace models only and sense we do have that first person mod I would love to see if someone out there do some hd re texture guns or make the guns look more awesome. Maybe you can flow754 sense you seem to have this down by the looks of it I think I will be using this bat skin for a while to hit police and aliens with.Keep up the work :)
Thanks Playa, I would definitely like to cooperate with other modders in order to improve existing mods. Unfortunately, the last time I tried to adjust texture resolutions on weapons, the mesh didn't even render at all. Anyways, I've still got countless ideas for new weapon skins, I plan to realize. Might even make them on a weekly basis.

Thanks Playa, I would definitely like to cooperate with other modders in order to improve existing mods. Unfortunately, the last time I tried to adjust texture resolutions on weapons, the mesh didn't even render at all. Anyways, I've still got countless ideas for new weapon skins, I plan to realize. Might even make them on a weekly basis.
Cool can't wait to see more:) lets hope I don't see a bunch of penetrater skins I am curious what would people do to the rectifier model wise just imagining that is putting a werid image in my head rofi.

Nice stuff!
Now that the first Weapon SDK is released, you could even bring own stuff into this ;)

Well, actually the skateboard is one of my own models. Created it in Blender a while ago and used Maya to export it. I'm currently working on adding more texture variants!

This tiny little mod replaces the baseball bat and is heavily inspired by Kaubocks' and Panzerskank's epic Saints Row 2 Let's Play. Even though this is more like a personal test, I thought someone might like it.

Installation:

Just drag and drop the 4 files into your Saints Row IV root folder.

Have fun.
Also, - FIRST :D

Awesome!

Back