But Why!? (stay on topic y'all)

A Gat and Kinzie centered game? Set in a Hellish version of Steelport? how many times will you use Steelport? Same artstyle as saints row 3 and 4 as well... so much for saints row 5

maybe they'll make up for the world size by actually making it interesting to explore?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...-hell-coming-to-ps4-ps3-on-1272015/#sf4409105

that article suggests that there will be secrets to find at the very least

That would be nice, but I hope it's not JUST collectables. I did like them in SRIV, the text adventure ones in particular, but it'd be nice if there were reasons to go back to secret areas. Like, what if you could replay Saints of Rage (plus more levels) on an arcade machine somewhere?

It sounds great and all, but I have one problem: I don't like Kinzie. When this comes out and I play co-op with a friend who decides to play as Gat, I'm stuck and forced to play as a character that I don't like.

Last edited:
Can you play the game with your Pc?
I used to, but lately it's been acting weird with games since I started putting more things on it, which is stuff I need for college. But, if Gat Out of Hell has the same system requirements as Saints Row IV or similar, I should be able to run it on medium settings at the highest without any issues, but I don't want it right now.

Last edited:
Back