Zombies from Saints Row 2 in Saints Row the Third

Hi another request (sorry if there stupidly frequent and if its not allowed just say and I will remove) but here it goes, would it be possible to bring in the special zombie types from Zombie Uprising in saints row 2 into saint row the third? The ones I am mainly interested in are these ones:
  • Flaming Zombies - Running Zombies who are permanently on fire who appear in Wave 3. They can not die from the flames, but can set other Zombies alight, killing them.
  • Exploding Zombies - Small, coal black zombies who appear in Wave 4. These fast Zombies explode when they get too close to survivors or the player. If exploding zombies are set alight, they explode.
These descriptions have info about waves etc as I copied them from a Saints Row wiki :p
would love it if this mod (and the one I requested about the Wardens) be compatible with the Zapocalypse mod by Dracrius.

Not with the current tools. The file formats between the games are not similar. The npcs should be able to be manually created with SDK Release B though when it releases.

well as I have noticed from the current zombie mod I have installed (zapocolypse) they seem to be like the fire ones cause of their health as the fire cant kill them lol just the explody ones left now I suppose lol

Back