Giant Player Rampage

For size changing, edit the sr3_city.lua
All you need is search for :

elseif HEIGHT_UP_COUNTER == 21 then
player_change_default_size(LOCAL_PLAYER, ##.0, false)
sandboxplus_message(" Increase Player Size ##.0")

## is the size you want (max was 10, so for doubling that, replace ## with 20), save the file and that's all, you are ready to go !

There is any elseif HEIGHT_UP_COUNTERin in sr3_city.lua help!

Just check if you update your game and check the Sandbox+, you will find the file you need ! (I will work on a mod just to have that as a cheat code but right now I seriously don't have the time, any help would be welcome since I'm a complete noob *again* will check the forum for potential help !)

Just check if you update your game and check the Sandbox+, you will find the file you need ! (I will work on a mod just to have that as a cheat code but right now I seriously don't have the time, any help would be welcome since I'm a complete noob *again* will check the forum for potential help !)
Ok I found it. Thanks! :)

Actually, for those who wants a giant rampage mode, just use the Sandbox+ that you can find here : http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-for-saints-row-iv.4651/

When you are big, yes, the physic change, yes you stomp car and yes, you also stomp people lolz you can edit the file to have a greater size, it works like a charm. Take care because if you are too big, you can jump and fall really high and that's not really what you wanted lol. Maybe I can do a mod with an edit of the Sandbox+ ? I dunno if it's allowed anyway !?

This is actually really nice. I'm going to check into it later this weekend if I can tweak the animation speeds.

For size changing, edit the sr3_city.lua
All you need is search for :

elseif HEIGHT_UP_COUNTER == 21 then
player_change_default_size(LOCAL_PLAYER, ##.0, false)
sandboxplus_message(" Increase Player Size ##.0")

## is the size you want (max was 10, so for doubling that, replace ## with 20), save the file and that's all, you are ready to go !

I know this is an old post and all, but I just can't get this damn thing to work!

I downloaded the Saint's Row 4 Sandbox+, installed the necessary files to the game directory then edited the sr3_city.lua file exactly as you instructed. But when I start up the game, my character remains at normal size. I don't understand wtf I'm doing wrong?! >.< Please help! D:

Back