Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

Idol is it possible to make a on foot radio mod like saints row 4

Audio is handled completely differently in sr2. The functions that allow us to play individual tracks or attach things to objects in SRTT/SRIV either don't work in SR2 or don't exist at all. It's unlikely.

OK .. I admitted I'm a noob..

Here is a huge newbie question :

Thanks to Arioh I finally have a few new mods. My question is in regards to the TELEPORTS commands.

* On my laptop "Insert" is my delete button. How do I switch form delete to insert ?

i.e. Sprint + Insert should send me to Safe word while Taunt + Delete should send me to Technically legal
* If Insert & Delete are the same button do I need to do something special to switch between the functions?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but all I've ever used my delete button for is to delete.

Quoting Corrodias: " You probably have some kind of "Fn" key that makes keys take on their secondary function. " End quote.

OK first I want to apologize for posting this question in SR2 when it was intended for Saints Row 3.

Second yes it looks like I do have an "fn" button next to my "ctrl" although I have never used it.

So let's say i.e. Special powers should be "Crouch + Insert" since as you said Insert is a secondary function of the Delete key, should I push "fn" to switch functions then hit "Crouch + Insert" or do I hit all the buttons at once like "Fn + Crouch + Insert" ?

Again I thank you for your time. I am learning but computer tech is far from my primary language.

I have set my my "Crouch" to right alt & so far it works fine with most commands. It is just the "Delete" vs "Insert" that is causing me fits.
* I have experimented with booth & I am still having the same issue.. It might be a timing thing. I will try again ( fn+Crouch+Delete/Insert)

Thanks again for the advice.

Last edited:
Finally : For me it works as :

Hold FN for 1 second ~ release it ~ Then at the same time push & hold the right alt & delete/insert key

I now have the Saint's Flow option when ever I feel evil enough to use it ~;) LIFE IS GOOD !

ok this is probably going to seen dumb but what does the chunk swap do

A few big sections of the world are swapped out during missions. The Samedi prison break turns into a prison riot. The ocean has the brotherhood tanker chunk where you steal the shipment of guns. The last Ronin mission has the Heritage Festival where a bunch of Chinese junks are floating in the harbor. The chunk swaps toggle these on and off.

Back