Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Can we have a toggle for Zombie animations that include the zombie attack animations please? Hahah, seems like it could be great fun.

And, also, as I have already asked, I want a function to freeze actions, so We can do all the shots we want in every moment (some poses are impossible to catch)

E + LEFT BRACKET - Decrease player height
E + RIGHT BRACKET - Increase player height

any chance of using that to change size of npc and homies ? so we have to look at them it doesnt have to be e maybe a diffrent button set up to change them to grow or shrink ?

you could use 6 + left and right bracket

Last edited:
I'm confirming I too have the issues with the enemies are not attacking like frozen and there is nothing happened when the rap sheet is going up. Sometimes the quest is not progressing during the new power training simulation. I believe there are more bugs that I don't encountered yet. Oh, I am playing the legit SR IV Game of the Century Edition.

Hey Idol, figured you might want a break from the constant questions, just wanted to sing your praises a bit on what an awesome job you've done with this. Not that there was ever any doubt, but you are the king of SR modding, hands down. I think Volition needs to add some sort of easter egg related to you in SR5, lol. I have frequent house parties and one of my favorite things to do is leave my modded copy of IV scrambled for my guests to play, The players use a 360 controller , and I leave the keyboard to the side with a note highlighting certain commands from this mod. Hilarity ensues as a bunch of drunks hoop and holler, "Yo bro I just sent zombies after your ass!" Hours, upon hours of mindless fun. I almost have more fun watching others play it at this point, lol. But you're the one who made it possible, so major props to you my friend.

i cant teleport to pleasant ville impsiblle and i cant do some commands
That's probably because the Sandbox+ doesn't work with your crappy Pirate copy.
Nice try Djelyesdu30, but you're still banned.

Back