SR4 Character Mesh Viewer

also 1 other question if anyone knows, i was trying to find Paul in the character mesh files, i found 1 called "gang_male_mega_can" and 1 called "gang_male_msaintsflow" but they are the same exact model/mesh? i was certain the Mega Can was going to be Paul, but it doesn't have the evil face, its just the ordinary saints flow energy drink costume, anyone know if Paul's actual model is accessible?

"Where's Paul?"

I think you found the model. I suspect they just reused the mascot model, scaled it up to the appropriate size and then just applied a morph to the npc_base_head to stick on the front of the model. So I don't think you will find that exact face sitting around in a file somewhere.

if you get Zinyak's Mech to display correctly in Mesh Viewer, is there a way for me to get it to do the same on my computer so i can do what i was talking about?

another question again, is there any possible model/mesh for the main player "Boss" or whatever the default look when you start the game the default face in the purple suit? i figured he's not in there because you can alter or create him i wasn't sure how that would work so just thought i'd ask anyways, if he is a mesh file, what is the name?

That is a popular request but no one has found it. My suspicion is that it is in the code instead of a file since it can altered.

Back