[Enhanced Graphics] Shinobu" Fix | Saints Row 2 [Natural Color] 1.0 |

This works flawlessly for me, only had to tweak my display settings a little bit and came up with a setting that works great for my preferred sense of aesthetics.
Thanks man for your hard work :)

I fixed it, Squarealex! The problem was with my DirectX.

It looks good!

p6gw.png

One small issue I had was here:

yo7n.png

It's really, really bright.
Other than that I really like it! :)

Thank you for the mod!

Hi, new here. I tried both the complete and essential links to download, and both zip files were "cannot open, invalid". Any alternate links by chance?

Hi, new here. I tried both the complete and essential links to download, and both zip files were "cannot open, invalid". Any alternate links by chance?
What extractor did you use?

Logly your suppose to use win rar use win rar works flawless with it I didn't have a problem with it. 7zip is for zip files and as far as I know theses files are rar files which win rar opens.
7zip opens both RAR and zip files. Unless it's a RAR5 file, which comes up as a "broken file" error

Never had issues with 7zip opening up rars before. Nonetheless, dl'ed WinRAR to try and still got "could not open" type errors. No worries, just got spoiled by playing SR3 and IV first and was looking for ways to make Sr2 look "prettier" :D

I going to update the shaders. I have no idea it is too much colored and bloom on my display.
But I leave the old version i made to those interested.

14376712212_3b45c757b2_o.jpg

The New

15506445679_744d4f3b29_o.jpg

@B.W.D

One small issue I had was here:

This place is difficult to adjust without disturbing the rest. The fault already at too white and too bright place, but especially the fact that the dynamic lighting is non-existent in this place

Back