Merging mods (many images within)

No, give merging the files a try.
i have if i put nude mod then first person nude mod do not work
if i put first person mod then nude mod after the nude mod works and first person but there are head missing from the first person mod so that is why i need to put them in same file so they both work 100%

hi.
i'm trying to merge the "customization_items.xtbl" from both the NudeUNcesodredMod be Mikado and the Extended Wardrobe by GPZ with the help of your tutorial.
but is there any easier way to merge those two files than to do it by hand?
they are 2.5mb each, and WinMerge is finding a metric f#$k-ton of differences.
i don't have a lot of experience or knowledge about xml-files, but to me it seems most of those differences are just different ways of expressing tags. for instance <tag></tag> and <tag/>

trying to understand what parts actually are different is driving me insane. or at least it would, if i had tried to mix those two files together anymore . . . =/

IntelliJ can compare two changed files against one base file and automatically merge non-conflicting differences, but that only happens during a merge conflict resolution... I'm afraid I don't offhand know a good way to diff multiple files.

But there ARE programs that can do it. Kdiff3 can compare 2 files against a base file and can probably help with merging better than WinMerge can. It's just going to be more complicated to use.

Diffuse can compare any number of files at one time and operates much like WinMerge. I generally use WinMerge only to compare directories, then use Diffuse to compare the files.

A more complicated option that also does 3 files at once is DiffUtils for Windows. This is a commandline utility so it's more difficult to use.

Unfortunately I don't believe either takes into account when files have their contents moved around so that they don't align anymore, and that seems to be what happened with your two mods (at least based on my brief look).

i have if i put nude mod then first person nude mod do not work
if i put first person mod then nude mod after the nude mod works and first person but there are head missing from the first person mod so that is why i need to put them in same file so they both work 100%
I have the customization_items.xtbl with both The FPV mod and the Nude mod. Would you like it, or is it too late?

This customization_items.xtbl works with both the Nude mod and the FPV mod. Enjoy!

Attachments

• customization_items.xtbl
    2.5 MB · Views: 575
Back