Gentlemen of the Row

Hey everyone, This is a great mod and I am enjoying every aspect of it, but there is one thing that I cannot figure out. When I press 888, nothing happens. Is there anything else to it to get a command to work? Say I want an extra $100k, I am supposed to enter 888813 correct? From my understanding there is supposed to be text in the top left corner but nothing is there, nor does it show up when 888 is pressed. Please let me know if this is a known issue or if I'm just stupid :p Thanks!

Hey everyone, This is a great mod and I am enjoying every aspect of it, but there is one thing that I cannot figure out. When I press 888, nothing happens. Is there anything else to it to get a command to work? Say I want an extra $100k, I am supposed to enter 888813 correct? From my understanding there is supposed to be text in the top left corner but nothing is there, nor does it show up when 888 is pressed. Please let me know if this is a known issue or if I'm just stupid :p Thanks!

Are you sure you selected Sandbox+ in the MISC menu? It does not build it in by default.

Firearm Rebalance
All Weapons (but handguns\mod guns) rebalance series, in other words it should make the following weapons below to follow their releastic counterparts more closely:
! THIS UNTIL VERIFIED IS JUST A SUGGESTION !
Rifles
  • K6 Krukov *AKM* 30 Ammo Clip * Has a Lower Accuracy, but higher Damage
  • AR-40 XTND *M227* 32 Ammo Clip * Should have a faster Fire Rate and better Accuracy, but lower Damage. Unlocked after 22 Hoods
  • AR200 SAW *M249 SAW* 200 rounds (already implemented) * Less accuracy and No Human Shield flag. Unlocked after Airborne Assault.
Special
  • McManus 2010 *XM109* 4 Ammo Clip * Destroys Civilian Vehicles in One Shot, small explosion? and Extreme ragdoll force, Cost: $25000. Unlocked after 30 Hoods.
  • Minigun *M134 Minigun* ? Ammo Clip * Faster rate of fire, uses Gal-43 Firing Sounds.
SMGS
  • GAL-43 *IMI Uzi* 32 Rounds * Slower rate of fire (600 rounds/minute)
  • SKR-9 Threat *MP5k* *32 rounds *, and a slower rate of fire
Shotguns
  • Tombstone * Benelli M3* 6 Rounds (The Military Variant has 8 rounds)
  • AS-14 Hammer *USAS-12* 20 Rounds * Faster rate of Fire (500 Rounds per Minute)
  • XS-2 Ultimax *M1014* 15 Rounds * Slightly Faster rate of fire (525 Rounds per minute)
Reference: Two Years of Firearm Studying
Sorry for the amount of "The"s used (about 11 times)
EDIT: Rewrote the entire rebalance

Last edited:
Hopefully one day someone is able to make a Model conversion SDK or Volition makes one (possible but unlikely) all of the none-mission/homie features
Also can someone make a txt file of all the unlockables in the mod and when they're unlocked?

It already exists in the archive in the reference subfolder.

Can you replace Useless Weapon Slots with better weapons?
  • Replace the Butterfly Knife with the Original McManus 2010?
  • Also can you replace the AR-40 XTND model with the M4A1 model from friendly fire?
  • Also replace the The AR200 from the Airborne Assault Mission with the normal one, so that a space for the AK74 (slawek211 called it a an94 akaban) can be created.
Can You add new Drugs/Alcohol that use these models?:
  • Bong
  • Pipe
  • Spliff
  • Gin N' Juice
Also There is unused Activities:
  • Hijacking
  • Piracy
  • Guardian Angel
along with adding the effects from Saints Row (the first one)

Last edited:
Where is the Non-Activity/Diversion/Mission Unlocks List? I want the SKR-7 SPREE but i can't find it (i'm guessing 10 hoods?)
also
what are the "New Vehicles" added by GoTR Anyway (not the el train plane or the cutscene vehicles)

Also could you add Saints Row 2 Variants of the Unique Suits and Vehicles from SR1?

Last edited:
this was confusing as fuck to try and install, and i had no idea what the fuck to do with that black page were u enter the # and i read the readme and non of it made any sence

Back