Everbody Hates Me

I am not entirely sure where to post this but troubleshooting section seems general enough. So about 30 minutes ago, playing SRTT, the game crashed trying to buy Nobody Loves Me. The first time it happened Steam simply restarted the game as though nothing had happened. The second time, it crashed for good, without Steam restarting it. Is this a common problem with Steam version of SRTT or something?

I am using a nude mod by ComradeJK and Gentlemen of Steelport (patch version). I have no idea why this would happen.

EDIT: Now to top it off, the game doesn't launch at all!

EDIT2:The game does run but on the shitty DirectX9. I must note that my OS is Win7. And running on DX9 makes loading screens last longer by a ton.

EDIT3: I found a launcher.vpp_pc. Maybe if I had some kind of modding tool that provides me with a means to access it, I could take little peek and see what's up.

EDIT4: SOLVED. I poked round a little to find out what's up and I came across this nifty "Verify Game Cache" thingy. I ran it and I can run the game on DX11.

Last edited:
Now this is a good example of showing the community exactly how you fixed a problem (incase anyone else runs into it) not just a simple "disregard, I fixed it".
+1

Back