Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

kTEWSb2.jpg

Is that a new weapon model complete with diffuse, normal map, and specular map? All assembled with the upcoming converter? Yes it is! I'll have some beauty shots for you all soon. :)

Argh, weapons, weapons, more weapons... I really hope that there will be plug-in for maya, blender or 3ds max to import/export character models and that is all :(

Maya and 3DS Max fbx export and crunch tools for the weapon sdk release A confirmed working! Donhonk is working on a tutorial for the release! Blender fbx export still has some issues to work through, so that will be following a bit later.

Maya and 3DS Max fbx export and crunch tools for the weapon sdk release A confirmed working! Donhonk is working on a tutorial for the release! Blender fbx export still has some issues to work through, so that will be following a bit later.
yes! now just a little longer for blender.

7osByE2.jpg

Wanted to make sure melee weapons work before I start making my video tutorial. And this seemed a good candidate for testing that. :)

Nice magic sword it looks like it is from mine craft but at the same time looks like the sword from a old zelda game one of the very old ones.:)

Yep. It's the diamond sword from Minecraft. :)

Back