F-69 VTOL SRTT/SRIV Decals-Textures-Animations-Physics

Could you make such blueprint for AB Destroyer (Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt look-a-like) as well

Here you go my friend, an outline drawing top view template of the AB Destroyer for you to show us how you would texture it.
I'm looking forward to seeing how you are going to style it.
a10_outline-l.png

Below is one style I made for an example.
a10blue1_l.png

----------------------------------------------------------------

On the topic of retexturing jets, here's one way that I would style the Snipes 57.
LearBlue_Rl-llllG.png

Last edited:
Question. Why would you want to change the VTOL's liveries? They're beautifully simplistic and pragmatic. I'm in no way insulting or judging your ideas, I just cant imagine desiring more from the vehicle. It's just so incredibly solid.

Question. Why would you want to change the VTOL's liveries? They're beautifully simplistic and pragmatic. I'm in no way insulting or judging your ideas, I just cant imagine desiring more from the vehicle. It's just so incredibly solid.

In the interest of customization, if the SDK included the tools to modify vehicle decals/textures and with all of the many creative, artistic and talented people here, just think of the many new variants that would be possible.

vltravtolpurpbikniswrdkc.png

Last edited:
Do you know what I would like? An industrial, military paintjob. Underside and above, matte gray like an F-22 raptor, a mostly see-through cockpit window with a slight orange tint rather than the bright orange.

Spawn a tornado, and look at the emblem on the side. That can be on the vertical wings on the back of the VTOL, like an insignia done in a darker grey with "SPAF", Steelport Air Force (humorous name too).

Do you know what I would like? An industrial, military paintjob. Underside and above, matte gray like an F-22 raptor, a mostly see-through cockpit window with a slight orange tint rather than the bright orange.

Spawn a tornado, and look at the emblem on the side. That can be on the vertical wings on the back of the VTOL, like an insignia done in a darker grey with "SPAF", Steelport Air Force (humorous name too).

Would it look something like this ?
vtolOutLine_lllgry.png

Gorgeous Thread, Keep up the Good Work.

Back