Extracting hair mesh from SR:TT.

Hello!
I'm attempting to extract the butterfly hair mesh from Saints Row 3. I've opened up the VPP package, opened up the STR2 package..and got the ccmesh and the related files. But I have no idea where to go from here on. I found a model viewer program for Saints Row 4 that, according to the creator, works for viewing models from SR3 as well - and extracting a model to obj by opening the ccmesh file. But when I go, all I get is "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".
So..does anyone have this mesh file as obj(or any other type that works with milkshape)?
If not - where do I go from here? What do I do? I can't find a tutorial for this.

- My first time posting, sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Hmm , interesting , i can help you fortunately , i can get that haircut from saints row iv with some tools that i got and export the haircut as an .obj , i already did something similar like this extracting
clothing and haircuts :p
Just take a look.

228.jpg

Using ThomasJepp file unpacker and a Mesh Viewer 1.6 shared by missing link ( thanks for providing us that tools ) i was able to unpack clothing items and haircuts , and export them as an .obj files :) I'll check out for butterfly hair mesh for you asap and i'll post you an reply here with the file requested attached .
Just be patient , cheers .

Back