Keep on Glasses or Masks on the Ship

I specifically want to be naked on the ship. I want to whip my w*ng to my vice president face really bad. Not that he's wrong or anything just want to show who's the real boss to all the crew.

I specifically want to be naked on the ship. I want to whip my w*ng to my vice president face really bad. Not that he's wrong or anything just want to show who's the real boss to all the crew.
actually its rather easy to get rid of spacesuit, unlike of allowing glasses to stay...
to disable space suit, is only needed to disable it in items file... slightly later ill look at line wich needed to be changed

actually its rather easy to get rid of spacesuit, unlike of allowing glasses to stay...
to disable space suit, is only needed to disable it in items file... slightly later ill look at line wich needed to be changed
Yes, please do that sir Arioh. I will love to see that very much.

you need to get customization_items.xtbl file
than open it and search for "suit_jumpsuit" without quites - thats is our space suit, male and female variants... (you should find 4 blocks of code that responds for all versions of it)
than on look for lines <disabled>no</disabled> for those blocks and change them to <disabled>yes</disabled>
save and enjoy you naked cahr on space ship...

Back