Vehicle Camera First Person Mod by quantumsingularity86

Bumping this topic to post another version of this mod. This version I've uploaded removes the 1st person view from tanks and helicopters- the interiors were glitchy and made it very hard to aim weapons. It also adds 1st person view for the upcoming DLC cars and bikes, and contains the FOV fix.

10/21/2012- Added V3- which fixed a boat camera that I'd fucked up in the previous version.

Attachments

• Vehicle_First_Person_Cam_No_Tanks_or_helis_V4.zip
    32.7 KB · Views: 7,580

Bw9kY.png

...Why is it bad?

How do I install this ive never modded before?

Did you read the readme inside the archive that has the install instructions? It works just like any other sr3 mod; i.e. extract the included files to your SRTT install folder:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

You're going to need to choose which set of files you extract there though. It's all in the readme.

Did you read the readme inside the archive that has the install instructions? It works just like any other sr3 mod; i.e. extract the included files to your SRTT install folder:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

You're going to need to choose which set of files you extract there though. It's all in the readme.

Well I did read that but does it work the same for installing it on my 360, Im sorry If i sound stupid Im super new at this.

Back