The Return of Gat

Whether tell it is possible to expect in the future of fashions with jacket Johnny Gat as in the game beginning, simply huge suit Johnny Gat is to be carried no and the jacket is pleasant

I've found a way to add Gat as a homie without replace Josh or another one. It seems to work fine but the phone name stills "Zombie Gat". Maybe someone figured how to do this before but I post the file anyway...

Attachments

• homies.xtbl
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,318
I must say of all the mods posted on these forums, having Gat back in the game really makes it fun again. I do have a question, is there a way to incorporate Gat's one liners from either SR2 or SR3? So he can make comments and such like the other homies?

Regardless, keep up the great work on this!

I think i know why he still uses Joshs name in the cell menu! Acording to my XBLT editer, you have not change his name.....

Known issues:
*Still listed as "Josh Birk" in cell phone menu
*Still uses Birk's voice when he answers the phone (should use Gat's voice in person, though)
*Since I haven't had a chance to test this yet, he *might* still have Josh's interactions with other homies (hit on Shaundi, pester Burt about guest starring on Nyte Blayde, etc.) I'll update once I've tested it out.
Since, i edit the file, I maked another version of this, if you don't want to replace the Josh, just used "Zombie Gat". or that interactions with other homies is fixed, so i created this one, NOTE:i used the josh birk's vehicle into his tempress, as same as that nyte blade color, average variant, i don't know whats his muscle car code name, Still known issues, is his voice when answering, because there is no Gat voice there, i decided to used Josh, if i used PHONE_GAT, it will crash the game.

EDIT:Fixed that Josh is a Zombie Gat Image.

Attachments

• homies.xtbl
    22.2 KB · Views: 816
Another on bites the dust^^ I love when they say "i have retail version of the game but not steam version" they sound so desperate ehehe

Back