Tank Radios v3

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Tank Radio mod v3 by IdolNinja

Enables the radios in all tanks and disables forced notoriety when entering tanks

v3
Fixes disabled notoriety on Crusader

v2
Update disables forced notoriety

Install:
Extract all the included .xtbl files to your sr3 install folder:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

Attachments

• SRTT_enable_tank_radios_v3_IdolNinja.rar
    12.7 KB · Views: 3,053
Hey Idol, does this mod still work after the mid-December update? I haven't installed this mod because I'm afraid of screwing something up. In any case, keep up the great work!

Hey Idol, does this mod still work after the mid-December update? I haven't installed this mod because I'm afraid of screwing something up. In any case, keep up the great work!

Yes, it should work just fine since there are no asm_pc files to rebuild with this one.

Updated v2 disables forced notoriety when entering any tank

Hmm, hey, is this in the IdolNinja Steelport Gentlemen collection ?
The new tank radio one I mean ?
I used to use the stand alone tank radio one (older, ) then recently I installed your collection
and removed some stand alone stuff .. if I install this newer v2 do I need to re-run the batch
compiler thing for Gentlemen and remove the older tank radio mod?
Or can I just copy in the new xtbl and does the game automatically default to whatever is in the game ex directory rather than the
complied stuff in cache?
I hope that made sense. hah.

The new v2 of tank radios is already in the new prerelease version of GoS beta 2 linked in the thread, yeah.

Any files in the root with the exe will take precedence during run time. I personally like to build GoS as the 2 patch files in /cache then use any new/changed/personal files in the root.

If you are using the public beta 1.2 of GoS instead then you should throw these xtbl files in the root with the exe and they will take precedence.

Updated v3 that fixes the notoriety for the Crusader. See OP for download

Great Modd. Now I can listen to the music while driving my Crusader.
Thanks IdolNinja.
PS. I need some help from you. I post it in the 'get help' section.
Thanks again.

Does this mod just stop getting notoriety from the cops, or does it also stop people from freaking out and leaving their vehicles and running/jumping in front of your tank?

Back