SR3 Garage Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically it happened with all vehicles except for the Temptress at least once. In the final picture it was the Taxi.

File includes the exported taxi. Save 06 and save 13. 06 is early game with the broken import (and several working imports) and 13 is the one where all the exports are from.

Attachments

• sr3save_and_taxi_export.7z
    14 KB · Views: 965
And a few hours of typing later, i've got some new features: a vehicle count in the title and optional filtering and coloring by vehicle type. This is only available for the Java 7 version because i haven't had time to port it and likely won't have the motivation to do so. The basic version will always be there for people who can't update to 7 for some reason.

The last colors you used are saved in a file called "colors.txt" in the same folder. If anybody has better suggestions for default colors, go ahead and share.

Great work! Just imported all vehicles from the save i mentiond earlier. Worked like a charm!

Just one thing , if i may make a request. If its not to much work could you set the default folder to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\" or make it adjustable for people witch a different steam install folder.

Looking forward to it.

Here are the files i have so far. There are at the moment 119 Vehicles. There are so many because it contains the diferend variants like Morningstar, Decker, SWAT or STAG.

-----

This archive contains the vehicle export files created and to be used witch Corrodias' "SR3 Garage Manager" "http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-garage-manager.918/"

In the Folder "Vehicle Blank" you find most of the game's vehicles. These vehicles are "blank". I mean no performance upgrades are purchased.

In the Folder "Vehicle Modified" you find additional vehicles. These !have! performance upgrades. I didn't have a blank version of them at the moment but wanted the list to be as complete as possible.

There are vehicles that are still missing. I will include them when i acquire them. I will also try to get every vehicle in a blank state.

A huge Thank You goes to Corrodias for his program.
This was made thanks to the additional cheats in "Gentlemen of Steelport" so also thank you to the creator of the cheat mod and "Gentlemen of Steelport".

MFG Las0mbra

[Flowed by a list of the vehicles]
-----

//
Edit: Updated the file.

Attachments

• SRTT_VehicleExport.7z
    8.2 KB · Views: 952
I highly recommend the Morningstar Vulture. It's stylin'.

I have multi-select working; it was rather easy. But i'm still puzzling over a more convenient way to reorder the vehicles. Pushing that button 90 times is not ideal. Implementing drag-and-drop is very complex, and i'd rather not do it. I might give it a shot anyway, but i'm a lazy guy, so i prefer to keep things simple.

And thanks for your effort in making that. I'll link to that post from the OP if you don't mind.

New version uploaded. I did my best with the dragging, and it works pretty well. What it can't do is drag a multi-item selection, because the JList's BasicListUI's Handler changes the selection on mousePressed, which means it doesn't wait to see whether you're dragging before it selects the single item under the mouse. Attempting to override that behavior leads into an abyss of madness that i'm just not prepared to descend.

Oh, well. It's still got all the spiffy features i wanted.

Version 1.6 (Java 7 only):
· Added multi-item selection in the vehicle list. Hold shift and use the keyboard or mouse clicks, then use the move up/down buttons. The export button will export all selected vehicles in sequence.
· Added drag-and-drop sorting, but only for one vehicle at a time.
· The program now tries to set the default save location (for when you click load) to the location of your save files. To find this, it reads the registry (if applicable) for the Steam install location and the ID of the first user it finds.

Version 1.6 (Java 7 only):
· Added multi-item selection in the vehicle list. Hold shift and use the keyboard or mouse clicks, then use the move up/down buttons. The export button will export all selected vehicles in sequence.
· Added drag-and-drop sorting, but only for one vehicle at a time.
· The program now tries to set the default save location (for when you click load) to the location of your save files. To find this, it reads the registry (if applicable) for the Steam install location and the ID of the first user it finds.

Great update!

Use the files however you like. It was your effort that made them possible. All i did was mindlessly typing and clicking.
I have two more (KENSHIN Police and LONGHAULER Mixmaster) but i think i wait till i have some more and upload them tomorrow.

//
Edit:

A few additions:

ATLANTICA
BLAZE
BULLDOG SNG
INFUEGO
KENSHIN Police
LOCKDOWN SWAT
LONGHAULER Mixmaster
NEURON
NORDBERG