Sandbox+ for SRTT

may i ask what does press the first and second button means?

It doesn't use the term "button" anywhere in the documentation, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from. The readme has a list of commands that you use on the keyboard. For example:
SHIFT + INSERT = Teleport to Safeword

SHIFT would be the first key and INSERT would be the second key. You want to hold down SHIFT and while still holding it, press and hold the second key which is INSERT. Make sense?

I tried to replay the first mission. With the old sandbox the mission worked fine, but with this version i found this problem:
2di0ldf.jpg

2zxw2o6.jpg

When the mission start, the Boss falls. Since the environment is disappeared, you can't play the first mission.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it this weekend.

This is awesome, but can it get me banned on Steam or anything like that? And are achievements deactivated?

Absolutely not. Volition takes a hands off approach to Saints Row mods. They neither help us nor hinder us, but never go after anyone for it. Here is a direct quote from their community manager on their official forums.
Volition said:
I wanted to post something here just to clear up something we've been seeing lately around the forums. Please note that while we do not officially support any user-made mods for SR:TT PC, we will never actively go after them, or break a previously made mod intentionally. When we make updates / patches to the game, sometimes it can touch on many different systems, and because of this, it can cause issues with players running a modded version of the game. Also note that some user-made mods can also break portions of the game when installed, so please be wary of what you add to your game.

If you are looking for help troubleshooting your game, please ensure that you've first either uninstalled any user-created mods, or re-installed SR:TT completely with a fresh version. This also includes a fresh save game that has not had any modifications to the game applied to it. Try to run into the same issue again, and if it happens, then report the problem.

If any mods you are running cause problems with SR:TT, we, nor THQ Customer Support can provide support, and it makes it more difficult for users that are not running mods to get help. I hope all of you understand and continue to enjoy Saints Row: The Third.

Achievements are not deactivated by anything other than using cheats that flag your save. You can also disable that save flagging by using the open version of this cheats mod:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...cle-cheats-includes-additional-cheats-v5.475/

Can I remove the mod if I decide I don't want it anymore?

Sure. Just delete the modded files from the root of your install where you extracted them. Just that easy.

EDIT:
I would suggest creating a copy of your save file and using that one with mods just in case. Most of the time it shouldn't be a problem, but it's always a good idea to have a vanilla unmodded save to fall back to anytime you're modding any game.

Back