Sandbox+ for SRTT

Fixed! change
set_ignore_ai_flag("#FOLLOWER#", false)

in the first 3 instances to
set_ignore_ai_flag("#FOLLOWER1#", false)
Once the player exits the car, dismisses and re recruits crew, they can then become the driver themselves.

Once again, thanks for bug-report and some fixes, daven. I already edited my post to stress that it's still WIP stuff and noted your comments.

I' m going to give "#FOLLOWER#"/"#FOLLOWER1#" bug a closer look though. Differences between those two consumed a good chunk of my time yesterday. I thought I had it working but it seems it's going back to me.

New .49 alpha build of Sandbox+ attached to OP!

.49 alpha changelog

On-foot radio has been revamped with new features!

* All songs on all on-foot radio stations are now shuffled on game load

* A Reshuffle all stations command (7+LBRACKET) has been added if you don't like the current shuffle

* Songs will now automatically advance to the next track after the current one finishes (you can still always press the command again to manually skip the current song and proceed to the next one in the rotation if you like.)

* A custom playlist function is now available! Simply edit sr3_city.lua and change the mixtape value from false to true for any song you would like to add to your personal custom playlist! It should be pretty easy to do since it's a huge table right at the top of the script. I would suggest turning off word wrap in notepad to make it easier to read and manipulate. :)

TIP! You can delete the entire line for any song you hate and that song will no longer appear in the on-foot radio rotation (it will still play on normal vehicle radios though.)

ANOTHER TIP! You can also turn off the forced shuffle on load and the songs will all play in alphabetical order for that station. Do this by changing the randomize_music value at the top of sr3_city.lua from "on" to "off":
randomize_music = "off"

NOTE: You can still reshuffle the stations manually while in game with 7+LBRACKET if you do turn randomize_music to "off"

Future plans for the on-foot radio!
I am planning on adding a 9th station composed of all mission music tracks to the big RadioData table and redoing all the code for it. This will allow the player to listen to mission music as if it was a radio station and even add mission music tracks to their custom playlist! A 10th station is also planned for only commercials as well!

* The Apocalypse of St John TOD removed by modder request

I've already looked through every single script and table in the game and see nothing that could be stopping the zombies cheat from working in coop. It is likely something hardcoded in the exe itself which means it will probably never work right. Sorry.

New .49 alpha build of Sandbox+ attached to OP!

.49 alpha changelog

On-foot radio has been revamped with new features!

* All songs on all on-foot radio stations are now shuffled on game load

* A Reshuffle all stations command (7+LBRACKET) has been added if you don't like the current shuffle

* Songs will now automatically advance to the next track after the current one finishes (you can still always press the command again to manually skip the current song and proceed to the next one in the rotation if you like.)

* A custom playlist function is now available! Simply edit sr3_city.lua and change the mixtape value from false to true for any song you would like to add to your personal custom playlist! It should be pretty easy to do since it's a huge table right at the top of the script. I would suggest turning off word wrap in notepad to make it easier to read and manipulate. :)

TIP! You can delete the entire line for any song you hate and that song will no longer appear in the on-foot radio rotation (it will still play on normal vehicle radios though.)

ANOTHER TIP! You can also turn off the forced shuffle on load and the songs will all play in alphabetical order for that station. Do this by changing the randomize_music value at the top of sr3_city.lua from "on" to "off":
randomize_music = "off"

NOTE: You can still reshuffle the stations manually while in game with 7+LBRACKET if you do turn randomize_music to "off"

Future plans for the on-foot radio!
I am planning on adding a 9th station composed of all mission music tracks to the big RadioData table and redoing all the code for it. This will allow the player to listen to mission music as if it was a radio station and even add mission music tracks to their custom playlist! A 10th station is also planned for only commercials as well!

* The Apocalypse of St John TOD removed by modder request
Hah! I integrated it with new version copying it from old! :p

My reasoning behind changing FOLLOWER# is I think the player becomes FOLLOWER()# once the passenger command is initiated. For instance, you have 3 followers, set yourself as passenger and hop into a 4 dr car. You get out and back in while your driver hops into a vacant car leaving you driverless (forcing FOLLOWER1# prevents this from happening) and also allows you (once crew is dismissed and re enlisted) to once again become the driver.

I'm still having mad fun with the previous ALPHA build though while the above is still in its infancy as you can even hop into a parked vehicle and a pedestrian will hop in and drive you around:)

The mission music has been integrated into Sandbox+ as a separate radio station that behaves just like the normal ones. i.e. you can setup mission music in your custom playlist, shuffle them, etc. I have now started working on creating both a commercials table and a newscast table, each of which will also get their own station that will behave the same way as the existing ones.

I predict a new build up some time tonight. :)

Back