Sandbox+ for SRTT

Yes,of cause.But I don't have all DLCs

This particular function was added in with Gangstas in Space.

Could I get confirmation from someone who does own the Gangstas in Space DLC that the blow up random car shortcut in Sandbox+ does work. Can I also get confirmation from someone who owns the game on Steam but does not own Gangstas in Space that the shortcut freezes Sandbox+.

Same deal with the unjackable shortcut as well.

In the meantime, h4822220 please integrate your Steam profile on the forum so that there is no question.

Hey idol,
I want to play with the arrow keys,but it does not work,this puts automatic ZQSD.
Thank in advance.
(sorry for bad english :/ )

Hi,IdolNinja,I'm h4822220.This is my STEAM account.I don't often use it in the forum.

Why did you create a second account? Also, the profile on this account is set to private so we can't confirm that you do own the game.

Yep it works but you have to hold the combo down for 2 sec or more.

And do you own Gangstas in Space dlc?

Curious, but is it possible to get a standalone file with just the suppression of vehicle flipping?

Do you really think he's going to waste his time to remove every command but one from a file?
you know you could just use the one command and not pay attention to the others.

Do you really think he's going to waste his time to remove every command but one from a file?
you know you could just use the one command and not pay attention to the others.

+1

Back