Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

Yea, I've noticed that too. Its helpful in a way that if you're driving a car you like, and it gets severely damaged, you can usually find another close by. But I do wish they had more variety in which cars spawn. I know many spawn more in certain areas, but it seems like there are many cars that don't spawn often at all. It would be great to see a mod that changed that. Like make all the vehicles spawn often, in all areas. It'll be a bit more realistic as well.

Nope, that's the Morningstars bear, the Decker variant is from the protecting angel mission from kinzie.

It's either guns at high noon in the center of town, or one of us needs to replay and take a screenshot. ;)

EDIT:
I just watched a youtube walkthrough of it and... you were 100% right. Those are definitely not the Decker variants. My mistake.

Yea, I've noticed that too. Its helpful in a way that if you're driving a car you like, and it gets severely damaged, you can usually find another close by. But I do wish they had more variety in which cars spawn. I know many spawn more in certain areas, but it seems like there are many cars that don't spawn often at all. It would be great to see a mod that changed that. Like make all the vehicles spawn often, in all areas. It'll be a bit more realistic as well.

Check out Shitface's npc behavior mod. It adds a ton of extra spawning and options for vehicles, and is one of my favorite mods on the site.

Rare Vehicle Cheats updated to v5 with the following:

givewakazashi - Give Wakazashi
givenforcerstagriotturret - Give NForcer Stag Riot turret variant (thanks to zac for posting a a table entry for it)

Check the OP for downloads.

fffuuuu just when I finally found the wakazashi after one hour of looking through the entire city

Hi dont know if this has already been mentioned but every time i use the cheats for helicopters they will spawn in helipad but when i get in them i carnt fly them and answers plz

Hi dont know if this has already been mentioned but every time i use the cheats for helicopters they will spawn in helipad but when i get in them i carnt fly them and answers plz
Are you using GoS? If yes, are you using "Convert all all Helis to Boats" freature? And, what you exactly mean "I can't fly them"?

fffuuuu just when I finally found the wakazashi after one hour of looking through the entire city
Lol, it was a bit annoying having to stop and check every single car, and at night.. But it paid off when I finally found one.. And I am appreciate you updating the mod so quickly. Thanks idol.

Oh, and and about the helicopters not wanting to fly, does it say "enter watercraft " when you approach it? If so then maybe you are using that mod idol was talking about.. It happened to me as well, I just copied the old files back and it was fine

Back