mod request: more weapons and upgrades

colers

Pirate
this is kinda the extended list that i posted on GoS topic

Burna-89: a pistol that fires strong bursts of plasma at the target.
discription :"well we just took a viper rifle and sawed it in 2. nuff'said

upgrade 2: takes longer to overheat, more damage
up 3: increase rate of fire, more damage
up 4 : hot lasers ( thermal stuff) and better hip fire aim

P0-phd: sniping laser, is a explosion weapon due a small explosion and instant vehicle destruction ( unless its a tank)
can only fire once before overheating , unless you upgrade it to lvl 3.
discription: "we took the casing of a laser rifle with a scope and filled it to the brim with energy generators, however, we let out a decent cooling mechanism

up 2: allows a decent hipfire
up 3: increases the cooler, allowing you to shoot 3 vehicle popping bullets

V-laser: technicaly the microwave laser of the f69 Vtol. same dmg but can only fire 3 seconds straight.
discription: "we left Kinzie alone with one of our only F69 vtols. all that was left was this and the chair."

Up 2:4 seconds of fire
Up3: 5 seconds of fire
Up4: leaves a trail of fire, 8 seconds of fire

Devastetor
The plasma variant of our good ol annihalator. fires a shell equal to the crusaders one. uses ammo with clip ( see reason in discription)
discription:"We left Kinzie alone with one of our only Crusaders. all that was left of it was this and a tire. needs gunpowder to supply all the heat the engine of the crusader normaly would supply. "
Up 2: changes max ammo from 1/3 to 1/6
Up 3: Lockon system, laser guidance
Up 4: gives it the 5 double shot of the F69 vtol

RR-pdr: minigun of lasers, and the fastest rof in the game, but relatively weak and low level have crappy accuracy. weights down movement speed.
Discription:"take a Viper, do it times 6, and you have this mutha"
Up 2: more damage
Up 3 : WAAAAAAAY better accuracy
Up 4: light weight

Non-laser weapons
8-bit blaster: made out of the same green bits of the APR tank, but smaller. shoots the cube at your enemys
discription:"we accidently broke of the cannon of a APR. what? those things are made out of bytes with the density of paper!"
Up grade 2: speeds up projectile speed
Up grade 3: better Rof ( it doesnt have clips, just 10 bullets)
UP grade 4: laser guidance ( no lockon)

Fire storm GLG20: a lighter GLG20 with molotovs
discription:"your GLG20, a truckload full of molotov cocktails. nuff'said"

neutronium brick: A brick with a mass of 100000 . trowing it on a car wil make it sink in the ground and shoot up as a rocket when it rols of ( tested this in SA2)
only upgrade increases trowing lenght and speed. ( is also and explodive weapon , like satchels)
discription:"a brick made out of frigin neutronium. how is it i can even carry this thing?!"

STAG drone : a reaper drone with a magnetron laser instead of missles. alll upgrades decrease overheat time.
Discription : " another nice thing we found on the thermoplaiy. not as effective as rockets, but more durable and precise"

Cluster cannon: shoots a cluster bomb much like the airstrike, but then from your cannon. can be auto detonated in midair with detonation button

tetris bomber: a airstrike that levels the terrain tetris style.
discription:" Kinzie can't be serious with this"
upgrades kinda the same as the original airstrike

More Upgrades:
bugged me that some weapons have no upgrades at all, so i made some ideas for ups

Taser upgrade: gives it a electric explosion and longer range
Nocturne: gives it ( if possible) more animations and a electric stun for each attack.
Cyber smg: first ups the cooler, second the ROF and damage, third gives it explosive bullets (smg + explosive bullets= hell)
Reaper drone: 4th up gives it infinite fuel ( the rocket can cross trough steelport 5 times before you lose it)
Cyber blaster: full charged attack gives it the same explosion as the shock hammer
Sonic boom: first 2 ups gives it a better ragdoll, third also a quicker charge, and the fourth gives it infinite range ( the low range always bugged me, this could be fun vs helis, pushing them into a building)

thanks for taking the time to scroll to the bottom

personal isue with this list, the mass brick? change anti-matter to neutronium, anti-matter ahnialates in contact with matter causing a massive energy release (0.5g of AM+ 0.5g of matter would releace aproximately 90 Tj or the equivelent of a 500 kila-tonne bomb. neutronium on the other hand is made entirely of neutrons and thus is VERRY dense haveing a mass where 1 teaspoon (5 milileaters) would mass in excess of 5.5×10e12 kg or about 500 times the mass of the great piramid of giza
sorry, psysasist, felt this needed to be said hehe
one a more serious note, dam fine list and i hope it can be implemented. one concept i thought of was a multiple missile launcher, sort of a had held version of the helecopter one, but with a fire limit of 4 (upgradeing to 6 and then 8) but unguided, just a thought

perhaps just switching tha upgrades would do the trick, so you can choose not to have guidance or lockon

Well, neutronium only works inside a neutron star, as it's held together solely by its own gravity. Also with no protons or electrons, wouldn't it be unable to interact with photons and thus invisible?

@Alex
"sorry, psysasist, felt this needed to be said hehe"
'
Physicist'

:rolleyes:

also dyslexic and incapable of spelling corectly. (by the way i apologise for diverting this topic, the original idea realy is a good one, i just occasionaly need an outing for my particular sense of humor)

Back