Delete Reward Vehicles (plus customize all vehicles) v3

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Delete Reward Vehicles v3 by IdolNinja

This mod allows the player to delete reward vehicles from their garage. It also includes gibbed's original changes to allow for all car/boat/plane customizing as well since it's the same script file.

INSTALL:
Move the included store_vehicle.str2_pc and vint_doc_containers.asm_pc files to your sr3 install folder:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

CHANGELOG:

v3
Updated to work with Genkibowl DLC patch

-----------------------------------------

v2
Updated to work with the new SRTT Steam patch released on 12/12/11

-----------------------------------------

How it works:

The code that checks if a vehicle can be deleted was commented out so that all vehicles can be deleted:

--local delete = garage_can_delete()
--if delete then
Garage_select_choices[#Garage_select_choices + 1] =
{
type = TYPE_BUTTON,
select_type = GARAGE_SELECT_DELETE,
label = "GARAGE_REMOVE_VEHICLE",
id = #Garage_select_choices + 1
}
--end

!!!WARNING!!!
If you use other mods from interface.vpp_pc that have an included vint_doc_containers.asm_pc then you will need to rebuild the asm file using gibbed's tools if you want to use them together with this mod!

Attachments

• delete_reward_vehicles_plus_customize_all_vehicles_v3_IdolNinja_gibbed.rar
    34.1 KB · Views: 16,661
Thanks a lot for this one, was getting really annoyed by the gang cars in my garage, I hate them since we can't customize them, they still keep their gang colors on so...

Thank's
But I have problem with these *.str2pc(file when I replace them) - when I want enter garage or aircraft garage, it's simply load infinity period of time and I can't choose some car or helicopter, snk you for answering))

Thanks for this, finally figured how to get the asm packer to do this for me, but the quick request fulfillment is appreciated.

Updated v2 released to work with new SRTT steam patch from yesterday. See OP for download and details.

just letting you guys know if you want to change the paint on the volt you can do it in 3 count crib but it seems it be really picky so you have to do it fast dont know if the mod is post to let you change the volt or not so iam just letting you guys know that i was able to by doing this sorry if iam posting something that was already noted

Back