Concept artwork, screens etc

I dont think anyone has started a thread like this yet, but I think it would be nice to have a thread where everyone uploads any SR3 related artwork (not fan-art, Im talking direct from the studio, etc) for instance there is concept/character art in the Prima strategy guide, I have scanned some of it and posted some below. however it is kind of small in the book so if anyone has larger better quality versions of the art below, this is the place to post it. I will get the ball rolling to better show what I am talking about in regards as to what should be posted...

L-to-R: the Decker babe, the original scan and then a "cutout" png file that can be used for design purposes. Deckers character art. the Genki-bowl girls. Morningstar character art. Saints Row female gang members. these are all scanned from the Prima guide by me, and I used photoshop to cut the Decker babe out of the background.

deckerbabe.jpgdeckerbabe2.pngdeckers.jpggenkies.jpgmorningstar.jpgsainties.jpg

some more, these are more cutout png files that I removed the background using photoshop, people can use them when designing desktop wallpaper, etc

6787.pngbabe.pngsaintsexy.pngstripper1.pngstripperbig.pngstrippr.png

six individual graphics, L-to-R: Shaundi character art found online. my own personal player character. the SR angel statue from the game. and 3 different versions of the cowboy stripper, the first 2 are from using screenshots from "fraps" and the 3rd is from a highres screenshot I found online - like I said, Ive used photoshop to remove the backgrounds from all these so they can be used in various ways

also, when viewing make sure you click "view image" because some of them are bigger (like the middle cowboy stripper) then they appear

if your familiar with drawing, or inking in my opinion its easiest to cut out a picture as if your were drawing it, just follow the lines very carefully and viola! Tho its much easier with a wacom :p

Back