All New Character Customization

I can report freckles going missing after installing this mod as well (I had a male character). After some looking, I accidentally discovered that the texture isn't so much "missing", it's just somehow been moved to the character's right biceps (as in the freckles now cover a portion of their upper arm). No idea why the mod made it happen or how to reverse it. Sorry I don't have any screenshots as proof right now, I don't have access to my gaming PC for a few days.

New to modding and all... but let me go ahead and explain the issues I'm having with the mod:

When I run the "Character Customization" program, I go through and select things that I want.... right when I do the step to produce the "customize_player" file... there is a FAST error message in the command line but I cannot see what it says.

I do not have all of the eye color options/contacts or face paints.

The tattoos and scars all seems to be there as described in the documentation.

For the body builds... the DEFAULT skin appears to be the "banged up/fu*ked up" one from the mod - which is a bit annoying. I DO NOT see options for freckled/hairy/tattoo suit skins.

I'm looking for a little guidance on perhaps what the issue may be? Also, if I did selections for individual sub-mods from the selections menu.. would that be a better granular approach?

Thank you.

So, as a follow-up... I figured out what I needed to do.. i forgot mention that I had the GoS and Sandbox+ mod installed as well... that being said i dropped the "patched_compressed/uncompressed" into the mods folder and reran the selections for Character Customizer. I figured out that I can only do certain selections on some things and not all.. lol (eyes/face paints) and that the stating skins were selected too.. so no more problems.

It all works fine.. tooke a little tweaking. TY :>

Sorry. I'm another newbie here. I've followed the steps mentioned above and in the readme only to have the game crash every time i try to get stockings on my character. I hover over the the menu item for a second then it crashes. Help would be appreciated. if someone could have a step by step for me that would be great.
(also if someone has already done this here, I'm sorry I didn't see it.)

Sorry. I'm another newbie here. I've followed the steps mentioned above and in the readme only to have the game crash every time i try to get stockings on my character. I hover over the the menu item for a second then it crashes. Help would be appreciated. if someone could have a step by step for me that would be great.
First since ur newbie may I ask do u own the steam version of the game or pirate ???

I bought the game. I bought it over the Steam summer sale this year.
Ok just checking can never be to careful now and days with new people on sr mods site somebody will come around to help you probably with in under a few days or less cuz idk how to help you really but. I bet Corrdias could when he comes by this thread or another user.:) so hang in there or u could add me on steam and u can give me more detail on this if u want so I can see if I could help u then.

Ok just checking can never be to careful now and days with new people on sr mods site somebody will come around to help you probably with in under a few days or less cuz idk how to help you really but. I bet Corrdias could when he comes by this thread or another user.:) so hang in there or u could add me on steam and u can give me more detail on this if u want so I can see if I could help u then.

Unfortunately I'm not very skilled with PCs. So the info i gave in my first post is everything I know to say. I'll hang on until someone can help me more. Thanks anyway.

This is a few months later than I'd had in mind, but I do finally have screenshot proof of the broken freckles in my game. They are missing on the face, instead the texture has somehow moved to the right upper arm/biceps. I am woefully inexperienced when it comes to editing mods, so I have no idea what part of this mod is causing it or how I could change it back myself. There were no toggleable options in the patcher files at least that would change it (as there shouldn't be, since this seems to be a bug not a feature). I haven't tried the SRIV version of this mod yet, largely because I fear this bug might be present there as well.
Any help or clarification on fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated! :)
SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2014-07-04 22-36-18-797.jpg SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2014-07-04 22-36-32-736.jpg

Well, the first question is, do you have other mods installed? If more than one mod includes .asm_pc files, you need to run the updater included in Gibbed's tools (available in the Tool Releases forum). I don't recall the syntax offhand. Hopefully it's pretty self-explanatory. All of the tools are command-line programs, not GUI ones.

It's also possible that the mod was created for an earlier version of the game, in which case the answer is the same: the asm_pc files need updating.

Back