Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer by IdolNinja v1.4

This mod adds a "Customize" menu choice to any vehicle accessed at a gateway garage, and also removes all restrictions. This means you can now customize unique vehicle, planes, and helicopters this way. The mod also gives you access to the color grid while in your wardrobe so you can recolor any owned clothing item without having to go out buy a new one.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Extract all files in this archive (except this readme) to your SRIV install folder:
D:\games\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV

v1.4 1/21/14

Updated the asm files to work with the latest patch 8

--

v1.3 12/10/13

Updated the asm files to work with the latest patch 7

--

v1.2 11/12/13

Updated the asm files to work with the latest patch 6.1

--

v1.1 10/21/13

Updated the asm files to work with the latest patch 5.

Attachments

• SR4_Customize_any_vehicle_plus_wardrobe_color_changer_1.4.rar
    12.7 MB · Views: 65,475
Last edited:
useing winmerge, they are fairly identical, one of them has the words "The Key" in all caps while the other doesnt... i choose to go with the not caps

useing winmerge, they are fairly identical, one of them has the words "The Key" in all caps while the other doesnt... i choose to go with the not caps

Yep. Those are solely for the name of the vehicle in the garage menu.

EDIT:
You can use either or. I'm going to remove them from the cheat one so there is no further confusion.

Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer by IdolNinja

This mod adds a "Customize" menu choice to any vehicle accessed at a gateway garage, and also removes all restrictions. This means you can now customize unique vehicle, planes, and helicopters this way. The mod also gives you access to the color grid while in your wardrobe so you can recolor any owned clothing item without having to go out buy a new one.

Bless you sir. You truly are a saint. (I'm so sorry) :oops:

Just drag and drop in root? No tool needed to install/inject? Doesn't overwrite old files?

They wern't kidding when they said SRIV would be mod friendly.

Not sure why, but I ran into a bug with this one (I think.) I went to modify a Solar from the doorway and I went to purchase an upgrade and it just froze up. I ended up having to Alt-Tab out and shut the game down. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, just thought I'd let you know.

Not sure why, but I ran into a bug with this one (I think.) I went to modify a Solar from the doorway and I went to purchase an upgrade and it just froze up. I ended up having to Alt-Tab out and shut the game down. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, just thought I'd let you know.

Is it repeatable?

Back