Sandbox+ for SRTT

nobody have a problem like this?

Where exactly did you put the files? Take a screenshot and post of it of your SRTT install folder.

Also, did you follow the instructions exactly and rebind your controls in the correct menu? There are a few different places that the game allows you to reset to default, but only one way will work Sandbox+ and that's the menu that's listed in the instructions.

Where exactly did you put the files? Take a screenshot and post of it of your SRTT install folder.

Also, did you follow the instructions exactly and rebind your controls in the correct menu? There are a few different places that the game allows you to reset to default, but only one way will work Sandbox+ and that's the menu that's listed in the instructions.

srtt2.png

srtt1.png

I reset all controls by press f1 in controls menu , no edit anykey.

I reset all controls by press f1 in controls menu , no edit anykey.

There's your problem. You should not be pressing F1 in the CONTROLS menu, but rather selecting SET KEYS & BUTTONS and then pressing F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES.

From the readme:
go to the OPTIONS menu and select CONTROLS, then select SET KEYS & BUTTONS. Press F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES

There's your problem. You should not be pressing F1 in the CONTROLS menu, but rather selecting SET KEYS & BUTTONS and then pressing F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES.

From the readme:
go to the OPTIONS menu and select CONTROLS, then select SET KEYS & BUTTONS. Press F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES

oh sorry I mean restore defaults key

sorry for my bad English

Are you absolutely certain that you are in the right menu? There are two places that you can reset controls but only one of them will work correctly with Sandbox+.

You DO NOT want to press F1 in the CONTROLS menu here:
IQI9D.jpg

You DO want to press F1 in the SET KEYS AND BUTTONS menu here:
Kvvhi.jpg

Notice how the correct menu has F1 named as RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES? That's the one you want.

Are you absolutely certain that you are in the right menu? There are two places that you can reset controls but only one of them will work correctly with Sandbox+.

You DO NOT want to press F1 in the CONTROLS menu here:
IQI9D.jpg

You DO want to press F1 in the SET KEYS AND BUTTONS menu here:
Kvvhi.jpg

Notice how the correct menu has F1 named as RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES? That's the one you want.

I try to restore defaults catefories one by one
is work!
Thank you very much!
and I have to do this every time I play or not?

If I change Aprice Island to Zombie Island after I've done the Zombie mission it crashes my game when the zombies start spawning. Might be on my side, but who knows what people get that problem...

Back